Another Deaf Dog Demo

sara

Staff member
Scout and I were asked to do another demo on deaf dogs. This time I had Mouse as well. AND 2 other deaf dogs showed up at the event, so they were able to participate too! I had a friend video the demo, unfortunately she missed most of the beginning, and cut off the end... oh well, you can see most of it. The local paper also photographed and video's part of the demo too, and we were in the paper AND they posted a short video online! So my almost famous dogs are starting to get the word out that deaf dogs can do anything hearing dogs can!!!

and here's our video
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfbdjH1RdVQ[/MEDIA]

Scout is the best dog in the world! and Mouse is doing very well, also! Deaf dogs are better than hearing dogs, IMO. I will ALWAYS have them!

sara

Staff member
Yes, Scout is amazing. I haven't taught her anything new for a long time, and probably should, but I've been so busy working with the puppies and the rescue, that Scout just gets "practice" not training. She's mostly just a lap dog, which she doesn't mind at all!

snooks

Experienced Member
very nice

Dogs know better than humans there are no limits on what we do but the ones we place upon ourselves. Very nice, I love to see advocates for dogs of all abilities. :dogcool: Thanks for sharing.