Animal Rights

marieke

As a group of people who all care about animals I wanted to ask you to sign a petition. Disneyland Paris still serves foie gras, a product that is pure animal torture. If you follow this link you can sign a petition against it. All you need to do is enter your name and emailadres and press send. The geese will be very thankful I'm sure.

Maybe you know about other petions we can all sign? Please post them here!

l_l_a

hi Marieke - I went to that site and signed the petition. I've not eaten foise gras before so I don't know what it actually tastes like. But I have long read about how it is made and it sounds like a very agonizing process for the geese.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
I guess - it only asks for your name and e-mail address... although I'm not sure I would use my real e-mail address since they might send you spam.

marieke

szecsuani;4445 said:
Can I sign this petition if I'm not 18?
Sure you can, the more signatures the better. You can use either a fake emailadres of your real one. This website is safe though, they might send you an update about the petition. Wakker Dier is a foundation for animal rights.

alix

ever since this morning when I read your post, I have been angry. Sure I know the problem is there and it will take a long time until it disappears, they predict that by 2015 there will no more be Foie gras, but this subject just bring tears in my eyes. It's one thing to have a farm, treat the animals well, but when it is time, to do it humanly and quickly, but these poor ducks and geese :dogsad: I had 2 ducks visiting me on a daily basis in my garden for 5 years, and swimming in my pond, they became a part of my pet family, and they are so smart little creatures they don't deserve such a treatment, no animal does. :dogangry:

luna may

That is pure horror!!!!! :dogmad:
Here in Israel there's a law against it since 2005, and that's how it's supposed to be.
The mere subject makes me furious! >=O

marieke

Yesterday is saw in a magazine an article about horse fights... People who organize animal fights must be messed up in their head. Don't they have any empathy?

luna may

I have only one thing to say, and I'll do it in a reosonable and respectable way:

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dogmad: