An Obedience Brag

xena98

Experienced Member
Hi Guys
Had to put in my brag well it was a fail but too me and other udx triallers would understand lol. Gabby nearly passed but for a towel. It was that windy I am suprised that she could even smell anything but she did her seekback considering that she doesnt like my article but ud its fine (must be a coolie thing Xena had done the same thing) did her sit and stand in the heelwork in motion which was what I had problems with. But we are still stuck in ud cause of that first article she thinks is going to kill her so her new trick is too jump the jump on the second sendaway arghhhhhh. Never ending with them and open she passed with 192 and second if though we were competing with those swallows that were flying low to the ground and stirring her up lol. Inka was so enthusiastic in open that we gallopped around everywhere and the brains dropped out and she anticipated the retrieve over the hurdle but managed a pass in ud with 182 and a sub cause we forgot to sit in a halt but I am so proud of Gabby as this was her second attempt
cheers
Danni