America’s Giving Challenge

manuva

America’s Giving Challenge is awarding $50,000 to the top four charities they have attracted the most unique donors to their cause. "A PLACE TO BARK INC" have managed to get to the top four, but with only 5 hours untill the competition ends, they are only just holding it there! They take abandoned dogs from high kill shelters in Tennessee, and do an amazing job of bringing them back to health and finding new homes for them. I think its an amazing charity, and if you would like to help by making a donation the money is going towards building new shelters with heating to create a more home like environment for the dogs. Please see the important links below!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
No offense, but I doubt anybody will donate. This is your first post and you joined the Academy 3 days ago. I almost deleted your post because I thought it was spam.

CollieMan

Experienced Member
hehe I was going to do the same and thought I'd better leave it for you to decide. :) Having it posted twice made it all the more dubious.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
I don't believe it is a good policy to join forums and then to ask for money on the first post.

If Manuva doesn't reply to this thread by the end of the day, it will be deleted.

manuva

Delete it if you want, just doing my bit to spread the word. But is not worth it if you feel it shouldn't be up. Doesn't look like it will make the top four anyway, just been pushed down to 5th.