Amazing Bc

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by bekah1001, Feb 19, 2013.

1. bekah1001 Honored Member

Don't know if you've seen this yet...or if it was posted.

The rebound off the foot is amazing!!!

2. DevonW Well-Known Member

I love this video, the camera work is amazing and Zoe is spectacular!

There are a couple things I'll be teaching Siren when she's old enough since it'll be unlikely she'll go over 18.1kg --That foot rebound is one. I'd try with Thor but a 29kg dog is knocking me down if I'm balanced on one leg.
    Dogster, Mr-Remington, MaryK and 2 others like this.
  3. k9 crazed Experienced Member

Oh yeah, this one's great! The foot rebound is totally awesome! Darn it, I think my pup is gonna be too big still! Drat!
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  4. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Zoe is amazing!!! Love all the tricks!!! I also love the foot rebound trick!! Amazing frisbee work!
    Dogster, MaryK and southerngirl like this.
  5. LeviTheOutlaw Well-Known Member

I wish I could teach Levi some of those rebounding and balancing tricks but he is 65# (29.5 kg) He would totally hurt me. Sounds like Levi and Thor are about the same size. I even have a hard time doing thru the legs with Levi cuz he's so big. It's ok tho, the trade off and an awesomely furry cuddle buddy. lol
  6. DevonW Well-Known Member

I have trouble with Cop Cop with Thor because he's so heavy boned and the way he lines up with my knees I have to have my feet too far apart for him to get his feet on mine.
    MaryK likes this.
  7. LeviTheOutlaw Well-Known Member

I haven't even tried cop cop. Levi has knocked me on the floor a couple times just getting him to do a figure 8 thru my legs.
    MaryK likes this.
  8. MaryK Honored Member

Loved the vid. Zoe is awesome! The rebound trick, I think my boy could do it, but could I take his weight? Don't think so darn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dogster likes this.
  9. Dlilly Honored Member

Amazing!!! I wish I had a dog who could do those tricks!! :O
    MaryK likes this.
  10. southerngirl Honored Member

I love this dog!! I watched a good bit of her video's her owner has done a fantastic job!
  11. 2SpoiledAussies Well-Known Member

Saw this on Facebook! Incredibly impressive video, and great tricks!
    MaryK likes this.
  12. Dogster Honored Member

Zoe is incredible!!!!! The tricks are amazing, I wish Shivon could do those!! I love all of their videos, they're fantastic!!! :D
    MaryK and bekah1001 like this.
  13. bekah1001 Honored Member

I love the play dead part. :) Brody still wags his tail when he plays dead
    2SpoiledAussies, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  14. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

I saw this video a while back, it's still one of my favorite trick dog videos.
    MaryK and Dogster like this.