Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by injoydogtraining, May 14, 2012.

1. injoydogtraining Active Member

Hi! I love my dog big time. We do all sorts of training together. I used to train horses really seriously, and starting at a really young age. I find the dog to have the desire to really want to work with you (whereas a horse would be cool just grazing with a herd, by design). And it's a mutually rewarding endeavor. I'm very thoughtful about taking any animal into my house, and have far fewer animals than someone like me would, with the amount of work I want to do with animals. I work other peoples' dogs, and teach the owners, to get my hands on more dogs and help people and their dogs have a better relationship.
    I've been waiting for my puppy to come for months and months now. A pyr shep is a rarer breed, and I think that's the best type of dog for how I am and what I want to do. Zeal is my BC, he's soft, and super awesome! My previous dog (Mix) had eyes like a doe, and such a different type of life in those eyes...hardest to motivate dog I'll ever own. W Zeal, you look in his eyes and see just dog. In the uncouth, wonderful way that dogs are. I have a Dog Training 101 rundown of how to train online, if you ever need to refer someone to a really good instructor for shaping and learning theory, positive reinforcement that's effective. I teach it through some basic trick training tasks. I'm especially good with the beginner level, teaching comprehension of how to train...and then I unleash them unto the world of whatever type of tricks they want to go after;) Always just a phone call or email away if they ever need help:) Thanks for making the group, everyone!

2. Anneke Honored Member

Hi and welcome to DTA.
  3. Dlilly Honored Member

4. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

5. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Dogster and Ripleygirl like this.
  6. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

7. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA!!! I love border collies!! Cant wait for pictures!!
  8. Dogster Honored Member

Welcome!!!!! We would LOVE to see pics!!!!!:D
  9. sara Moderator

Welcome to the DTA! This is an awesome forum for positive trainers :)
    Dogster likes this.
  10. injoydogtraining Active Member

Wow, thanks for all the love, guys...and right back at ya.

Thanks for the link to advertise, Tigerlily. And Ripleygirl, I just love that photo! Really cool looking dog you have!

I'm excited to be part of this group. Life wasn't as good without ya;)
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.