After Sundays Episode

yvonne

xena98;15412 said:
My girls have all started puppy agility training and have no problems. They compete in either obedience or agility every weekend and train twice a week in agility and the obedience I do when I get around to it LOL. I even did it with my kelpie and was getting into trouble as they say she would have leg problems because of that. Sheba was nearly 15 when she got her wings and she was still trotting alongside my dad and his pushbike at 14 years of age and she had been competing till she was 12 and we had huge jumps than. My kelpie started at 6 months and she got her wings at nearly 15 and she was still running around like an idiot no one could believe that she was 14.5 years old my coolie Xena is 10 and she is still competing in top competition and beats younger dogs consistently no leg problems at all and she had been doing it at 6 months. The key is not doing it full heights and not training jumps like every day. Just little bits keeping it fun and I think they develop the muscles needed for the jumping.
cheers'
Danni and the girls
Sorry for being thick but what are wings?? Dude would never get them he isnt angelic enough :doglaugh:

Wow sounds like you have a great time with your girls. I am taking it easy with Dude but sometimes he just wants to jump, jump, jump!

xena98

Experienced Member
LOL "wings" is the terminology when our loved pets go to the rainbow bridge or doggy heaven. They have a ball my young girl she will be in her first agility games trial in 2 weeks and next weekend we are doing a mock trial in agility and jumping. Which is you pay some money and real judges set up a course and you get to run it like a proper trial but you can reward or correct in the ring which you cant do at a proper trial
cheers
Danni and the girls

yvonne

xena98;15563 said:
LOL "wings" is the terminology when our loved pets go to the rainbow bridge or doggy heaven. They have a ball my young girl she will be in her first agility games trial in 2 weeks and next weekend we are doing a mock trial in agility and jumping. Which is you pay some money and real judges set up a course and you get to run it like a proper trial but you can reward or correct in the ring which you cant do at a proper trial
cheers
Danni and the girls

Ha ha ha, now I see! Thanks for that xx