About Yuma And Me...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sarah.D, Jul 22, 2011.

1. MaryK Honored Member

Yikes! IAMS is sold in a lot of vets here - not mine fortunately and I have never used it either.
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.

2. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

//"Plus he's so black you just cannot see him in the dark, little tinker would be standing near me looking at the stars or whatever."//

We got one of these for nighttime outings:
    http://www.amazon.com/Ethical-Pet-4...d=1342846524&sr=8-1&keywords=flashing dog tag

A blinking dog tag!! We clip it on for night times. Even though Buddy's white fur just about glows in the dark, on moonless nights or if he's very far away, he's hard to see, too!

We had bought a blinking collar, but, his fur covered it!:ROFLMAO:
    Dogster likes this.
  3. MaryK Honored Member

:ROFLMAO: That's priceless, the blinking collar is covered by Buddy's fur!

I have a blinking collar for Ra Kismet when he goes for walks at night as coming up on people they just cannot see him. I walk him more after dark when it's stinking hot here, side walks too hot for paws, together with sun too hot for dog or human, it's 'after dark' walkies time. Will get a tag for him to wear outside - great idea thank you:)

:D Only 'problem' which may occur - he get's so muddy coz he play's soccer which is why he hasn't been wearing a collar when outside in the garden playing. He gets MUD in ever conceivable place and a few places you wouldn't think off too:D

How lovely, Buddy's fur glows in the moonlight, that must look so pretty:)

Zeus can be seen in the dark but if it's early morning and misty (rare in Adelaide) he 'disappears' completely:)
    Dogster likes this.
  4. Dogster Honored Member

Shivon disappears completely in the dark:rolleyes: but her paws are white at the back, so it looks like she has tail lights:ROFLMAO: I have a blinking light like that for Shivon.
  5. MaryK Honored Member

:LOL: Shivon must look so cute:D Am getting one for Ra Kismet, he doesn't even have 'tail lights' he just 'vanishes:giggle:
    Dogster likes this.
  6. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Both of my big dogs are black and the night just swallows them up...blinking tags were the plan but Ayla's hair is too long...LOL

And belated - 7 pages later welcome to Yuma & Sarah!
    Dogster likes this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

LOL shouldn't have that problem with Ra Kismet, but covered in MUD may be a problem LOL coz he's a mudlark:D
    Dogster likes this.
  8. jeanniecogan Well-Known Member

Hi, instead of the crate, i tie my pup to the side of the bed and give her a big (old) fluffy comforter to sleep on. that way if she barks you can drop a hand over the side of the bed and comfort him. he is probably lonesome. my dog hates the crate and i finally tried glopping peanut butter all over one of the KONG toys and put it in there. what a difference. i don't have to drag her in and she is still loud when we come home. but not hysterical like she was. jeannie
    MaryK likes this.