A Quick Compilation Of Some Of Ollie's Tricks

fly30

Experienced Member
He's cute ! He's actually smiling ! Very clever at the elephant trick ! He's really connected and involved ! Good work, keep going, he's enjoying it !

sara

Staff member
Thanks everyone!

He certainly does love tricks and training, and he'll do almost anything!

The reverse Peek-a-Boo is the one right after the ball trick. (he turns and backs between my legs) Dont ask me why but he seems to prefer doing things backwards. I have taught him to back around my legs, and do backwards figure eights between my legs, but he has yet to figure out them in forward. And his reverse crawl came before the forwards crawl... Silly guy.

He talks to me constantly, so i've put some sounds on cue. He snaps his teeth if I ask "Do you want it?" and says "Momma" if I ask "are you viscious?" he growls, and snaps and snarls... it's funny!

reveuse

I'm waiting for it to load , can't wait to watch. Dunno why all the videos are loading sooooooooo slowly for me *sigh*

reveuse

ADORABLE...... love them all...... Elephant is going on my list of "pretend" tricks to hijack :)

Dodge

Omg,how adorable !!! What a heartbreaker you ve got there :love:
God I wish Dodge would be that concentrated and in fact food orientated :p
Loved watching that,made me chuckle,really really giggling to meself here.lol :D

sara

Staff member
Thanks everyone!

Oliver is my favorite hearing boy-dog! (that's what I tell him!) LOL He truly is amazing. And to come from where he came from, and to be able to do what he does... He is the poster child for rescue dogs... well, except for his fear aggression. I guess one would have to be smart if you're born on the streets and have to survive on your own.