A New Dog Bed...

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Buddy has 2 dog beds, one upstairs, and one downstairs. I bought them at separate times, after looking at them in person right in the stores. Weirdly, i found the pet supply stores had better prices on doggie beds than stores like Walmart or Target.
but I sort of had to see it and feel it, and feel the fabric, to decide if it was a good durable doggie bed.

I got a great deal on one of them as it was on sale:D .

One of them, i really liked, so so much, as it has sheepskin top side, and cooler cotton other side, and it also comes with a cover that i use in the summer, which is also reversible, with a light color side and dark color side..:)

It is the right thickness, and seems durable. He often scratches himself a "hole" in the bed prior to lying down on it, and the fabric has held up great.
I also like the colors of it, it goes with my living room colors, and it is a good color to hide dirt. One side especially is good for hiding dirt, and i put that side up on bad weather days.

I have had it for years and it still looks new. It did not cost too much, and seemed way way nicer than beds that sold for 2 or 3 times the price. I think i paid $20 for it, and some beds were way more expensive. I just lucked out by going to the pet store on a sale day.:D I had been looking for about a week or two, when i found a bed i really liked.

btw, those foam beds can retain heat a lot, (that 'memory foam' used in human bed toppers, can be really hot.) My dog can not tolerate heat, so i avoided that kind.

DSC00967.JPG

Buddy loves loves loves his lil doggie bed, and whenever he gets a brand new toy, he often runs to hop on his bed with his newest toy to check it out.

and he often rests on it, and plays on it, and he plays WITH it, too, he messes around it with his bed a lot, sometimes even balling it up and humping his bed.:rolleyes:

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Hahaha my dog gets a dog basket with a folded single duvet downstairs which is nice and soft, in her crate she has a mat, cushion and blanket although she tends to sleep on my bed and hogs my pillows. Oh and she usually wakes me just lately by smacking my face with the snake as shes tossing it around playing with it.
My older dog tends to sleep on the folded duvet in the basket when downstairs and on the bed upstairs as she's got old bones and definately needs comfort in her old age.