A Few Questions About Raw Food Brands

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I have read the other post here about feeding a raw diet. I have been feeding Remi and Nash turkey necks for the last few days, as well as kibble. I'm kinda terrified to do a full raw diet in fear that I might not do it right.

I started looking into the different kinds of brands of raw you can buy. My local pet store carries Stella & Chewy's and instinct. Instinct also carries raw turkey necks, and a few other raw bones, along with the raw kibble type. What do you guys think of these to brands? Would these be good as meals for my dogs?

I know there is also brands like Primal, and K9 natural.

I would love to go completely raw but I don't have confidence that I could do it. I don't want to put my dogs health in danger, but I've read the pros of switching to raw. Would these brands be a good alternative to going completely raw? Or should I just stick to kibble?

blacknym

Experienced Member
raw is super easy. Just make sure you have the percentages approximately right and your good. A lot of people get overwhelmed with the idea and scared because of the things they read.

80% meat
10% organs
10% meaty bones

thats basically it.

Check out this Facebook Group...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rawfeeding/

im a member and that is where i learnt how to feed raw. they have tons of great info and expereinced raw feeders who are always happy to help. :)

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
raw is super easy. Just make sure you have the percentages approximately right and your good. A lot of people get overwhelmed with the idea and scared because of the things they read.

80% meat
10% organs
10% meaty bones

thats basically it.

Check out this Facebook Group...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rawfeeding/

im a member and that is where i learnt how to feed raw. they have tons of great info and expereinced raw feeders who are always happy to help. :)
I know the ratio to feed, but it's like you said just overwhelmed and a little scared to go at it.

I sent a request to join the group. :)