A Few Of Evie's Tricks!

Evie

Experienced Member
Made a video today of a few of Evie's tricks! Although the second half of the video is really just her playing with her balloon lol. She gets really distracted at one point in the video and wants to move towards the camera... that's because her balloon is sitting behind the camera :rolleyes::LOL:

There's a couple of attempts at limp there too, she still needs my hand under her paw to do it, but when I do it with her inside now, she has hardly any pressure at all on my hand! :LOL: It didn't work quite so well outside... but you get that :rolleyes:

MaryK

Honored Member
FABULOUS WORK EVIE!!!!!!!!!!:love:(y):D Evie B's weave is perfection , a really smooth, lovely, weave:love:(y) Is that a real balloon? If it is I'm amazed she didn't break it by pawing at it to get it to move:unsure:

Know just what you mean about working outside and the tricks not going so well. Just did Ra Kismet's vid for the trick challenge. He did the trick perfectly six times in a row yesterday inside. Today, different story, with partner giving 'directions' and outside, not his best work:(:eek::D

Evie

Experienced Member
Lol, that's always the case :p

And yes, that is a real balloon. She only ever gets the supervised (obviously) as she does pop them.... but she absolutely LOVES them. Thinks they're the best thing ever, and has also worked out how to hold and play with them now without popping them lol. Thankfully she's never shown interest in the plastic from the popped balloon instead she just looks at us as if to say "what happened to my balloon? Give me another!"

Oh and that weave.... it's been a long time coming lol. Although she'd had it working pretty well for a few months now. But initially it was just going under one leg, then she'd stop. going under the next leg.. and she'd stop. I have to give her the verbal cue for each individual time I want her to go under a leg lol. So i sit there saying "zig zig zig zig zig" lol. But yes, very proud. It was actually VERY easy to teach :p

MaryK

Honored Member
She's one very clever young lady and so glad she doesn't show interest in the plastic. LOL, I can just see her asking 'what's happened to my balloon and please give me another', so Evie B.

I'm having the same problem with Ra Kismet;s weave. He does one, then stops and sits before doing the next one. You've given me hope, just a matter of time and patience, and he'll 'get it' properly in his own time of course:D

I'll have his vid for the trick challenge up tomorrow, having problems editing, and I need my dinner now!

Dogster

Honored Member
FANTASTIC job, you two!!!!!!:D LOVE Evie's tricks!!!! Looks like limp is going pretty well!!! I loved watching Evie with the balloon, SO CUTE!!!!:love: Aaaaand, soo jealous of your farm!!! The landscape is just beautiful!!!!:love::love: