A Border Collie Named Sparkie :)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WONDERFUL WORK, wow, so well done, KUDOS! YAY!!! Love it!
I also loved it is short video, lol, as i can read forevvver, but i have trouble watching too long of a video, rofl!:ROFLMAO:

btw, i am soooo jealous your dog WILL play frisbee!!!!

Shanell Brown

WONDERFUL WORK, wow, so well done, KUDOS! YAY!!! Love it!
I also loved it is short video, lol, as i can read forevvver, but i have trouble watching too long of a video, rofl!:ROFLMAO:

btw, i am soooo jealous your dog WILL play frisbee!!!!

aww thanks and u shouldn't be jelious done ur dog play frisbee :)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
nope, i've had this dog for years now, he hates frisbee.:rolleyes:

we love playing frisbee, so we have tried evvvvvverything to get Buddy to like frisbees, even feeding him out of frisbees, putting peanut butter on frisbees, etc etc.
He will chase frisbees that have peanut butter on them!!:D
however, he will not bring them to us, he just sits there and licks the peanut butter off of the frisbee.:cautious:

He will fetch, (three times only---and he won't chase balls or frisbees, ONLY squeak toys only)
and will not fetch frisbees at all, not ever,
unless i trick him,:ROFLMAO:
by having him chase a pizza-cardboard circle (those pieces of round carboard that are under pizzas) and then, trick buddy to chase a real frisbee.........one time.
this only works for one (1) time----
then, when buddy realizes, "HEY--WAIT A MINUTE---this is not a pizza circle, this is one of those darn frisbees!":mad: he quits chasing the frisbee...

it's a lot of work to get my dog to chase a frisbee....bummer. Buddy wont' chase a frisbee for liver or steak or anything...nope.
Buddy does, however, enjoy chasing other dogs who chase frisbees!!:ROFLMAO:

If i throw a frisbee or ball for my dog, who ONLY fetches squeak toys only,
my dog looks at me like this, as if to say, " you are still throwing frisbees for me? Are you NOT getting the message, mom? you KNEW i was NOT a retriever, right? you did notice this about me, right?":ROFLMAO:

IMAG0096.JPG
dog won't chase frisbees....or balls either...

Shanell Brown

nope, i've had this dog for years now, he hates frisbee.:rolleyes:

we love playing frisbee, so we have tried evvvvvverything to get Buddy to like frisbees, even feeding him out of frisbees, putting peanut butter on frisbees, etc etc.
He will chase frisbees that have peanut butter on them!!:D
however, he will not bring them to us, he just sits there and licks the peanut butter off of the frisbee.:cautious:

He will fetch, (three times only---and he won't chase balls or frisbees, ONLY squeak toys only)
and will not fetch frisbees at all, not ever,
unless i trick him,:ROFLMAO:
by having him chase a pizza-cardboard circle (those pieces of round carboard that are under pizzas) and then, trick buddy to chase a real frisbee.........one time.
this only works for one (1) time----
then, when buddy realizes, "HEY--WAIT A MINUTE---this is not a pizza circle, this is one of those darn frisbees!":mad: he quits chasing the frisbee...

it's a lot of work to get my dog to chase a frisbee....bummer. Buddy wont' chase a frisbee for liver or steak or anything...nope.
Buddy does, however, enjoy chasing other dogs who chase frisbees!!:ROFLMAO:

If i throw a frisbee or ball for my dog, who ONLY fetches squeak toys only,
my dog looks at me like this, as if to say, " you are still throwing frisbees for me? Are you NOT getting the message, mom? you KNEW i was NOT a retriever, right? you did notice this about me, right?":ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1218
dog won't chase frisbees....or balls either...

get squeaky frisbees :D

DaniG

Tigerlily, have you tried attaching a squeaky toy to the frisbee? Then you could trick him to bringing the frisbee back since it will be attached to the squeaky toy (And, of course, you will probably get a "Really guys, THIS is what we're going with?" expression coming from him :ROFLMAO:) (Also, then this may only work with said squeaky toy/frisbee contraption)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
//"get squeaky frisbees :D"//

THIS WOULD WORK!! HAVE THEY INVENTED A SQUEAKY FRISBEE??:eek:

//"Tigerlily, have you tried attaching a squeaky toy to the frisbee?"//

THESE ARE BRILLIANT IDEAS!!:eek: THANK YOU , I WILL GIVE THIS A TRY!!

i hope it works out better than what Buddy did for peanut butter on a frisbee....:LOL:
i hope Buddy WILL return the frisbee to me, and not just rip off the squeak toy and play with the squeak toy.:rolleyes:

and yeah, i have tried making the frisbee interesting by shaking it on ground, tyring to make him chase it, i've tried pulling it on a string,
i even tried not allowing it in his toy box, so he sees it as "new" or "special".
I have bought many types of frisbees,trying to find one he like, and he does prefer the rubbery type, better than the hard plastic kind. I do think, at some point, he maybe hurt his tooth on a hard frisbee, and maybe that is why he doesn't like frisbees. Buddy will never ever try to catch a frisbee,

but he will catch squeak toys.

he hates balls, too. Buddy has no idea why any dog would ever ever chase a ball, ever.:rolleyes:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
i've got the top one, got a few various copies of it, but, it didn't work,
but, that bottom one, i've never seen THAT one, :eek: worth a try!! THANKS!!