3 reasons...

szecsuani

Experienced Member
... why you should learn hungarian. :)

1. It's a beautiful language.
2. Learning a new language is always cool! :)

Aaand:
You would understand what I say here:
http://www.promontortv.hu/video/20080603_3

This was taken in May, but I just found it on the internet, so I thought I'd share....
It's about dog dancing, and the clicker, and about adopting dogs, since it was on a "Adopting Day" in one of the dog shelters.
If you are intrested in what I say exactly, let me know, I'll translate it then.

P.S.: You have to wait a little, until 1:36, thats the time I start talking. :D

Hope you like it, even if you don't understand the talk... :)

froix

Gah! Too many words too fast! lol I can pinpoint the part where you talked about your red clicker. :dogtongue2:

Lovely language. I'm currently learning Nihongo so I can watch Japanese shows without the subtitles. :msngrin:

szecsuani

Experienced Member
Thats great! It must be a very intresting language!

And thanks!

I never thought I speak fast, in fact, I speak in average speed... :)

dat123

Experienced Member
Great show :msngrin: Our little DTA celebrity !!!

Even though i only heard blah, blah, blah, blah , clicker, blah, blah, blah...... LOL

No, I won't be learning hungarian , have to learn english properly first, mate ! LOL

Nice video, you should be proud.

Do you speak english as well as writting it ?

szecsuani

Experienced Member
dat123;11433 said:
Do you speak english as well as writting it ?
Yes, I believe I do, I've been learning English since I was four. :)

I'm not that big celebrity, since this program was on a hungarian channel, that appears on TV in only one district, 2 times a week, for 2 hours... :LOL:
But you don!t have to take care of that... :) :D

maggies mom

I watched the video also!!! Didn't know what she was saying......but, it was interesting trying to figure it out. LOL

szecsuani

Experienced Member
At first, I was talking about how I got Pami, then about how much we are training, + the clicker, and then the riporter asked why I picked our music, and I answered 'cause this suited the dog... :D But this question is a littlebit strange, since they didn't show the routine we did...