2012 With Missy

MaryK

Honored Member
Missy and I both have birthdays in February WOWEE both Aquarians:love: What day is Missy?

I think I'll do a video for Ra Kismet on his 'birthday', that's in March when he found his forever home with me and I'm going to use that song too.

southerngirl

Honored Member
Missy and I both have birthdays in February WOWEE both Aquarians:love: What day is Missy?

I think I'll do a video for Ra Kismet on his 'birthday', that's in March when he found his forever home with me and I'm going to use that song too.
I don't know what day, because I found Missy abandoned at a walking trail. We guessed she was six months and the vet agreed. We found her in August so we figure it's in February. I just made up a date February 18, 2006.

MaryK

Honored Member
I don't know what day, because I found Missy abandoned at a walking trail. We guessed she was six months and the vet agreed. We found her in August so we figure it's in February. I just made up a date February 18, 2006.
The luckiest of finds for both of you:love: Poor baby she must have been so scared being abandoned all alone like that.

She's 10 days after me then, I'll remember her Birthday:love:

Ra Kismet's is also a 'made up' birthday, as no-one knew his exact date, the vet's have today December 31 on his card but I celebrate on March 12 as that's when he came to live with me.:)