2012 With Missy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by southerngirl, Dec 27, 2012.

1. southerngirl Honored Member

Missy has learned a lot this year and will hopefully learn a lot more next year, maybe get her therapy certified and Canine good citizen.
    648117, k9 crazed, MissyBC and 5 others like this.

2. Dogster Honored Member

Beautiful video!!!:love: You have done so much with Missy this past year, she is an amazing dog.:love::D
    jackienmutts, MaryK and southerngirl like this.
  3. southerngirl Honored Member

Thank you. I think all of us have done an amazing job with our dogs this year. They have all learned a lot this year.
    jackienmutts, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  4. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Love the video!!!!!
  5. MaryK Honored Member

LOVED the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love: Missy is an amazing dog with an equally amazing trainer!!!!!!!!!:love::love:
    Absolutely loved the song too. What is it and where did you find it???? So appropriate!:love:(y)
  6. southerngirl Honored Member

"a thousand years" Christina Perri. I used YouTube to mp3
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

Thank you so much SouthernGirl:D
  8. Gracegeorgina Experienced Member

Lovely video, love the song too!
  9. jackienmutts Honored Member

Such a beautiful tribute to a beautiful dog! :love: You've done a great job with her, and you should be so proud of yourself and her! I also loved the song, it was so appropriate. Loved the video!
    MaryK, Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  10. southerngirl Honored Member

Thank you everyone for the awesome comments!:D
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  11. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

i loved it and love the song, was thinking of doing something like this in feb for Bellas 3rd Birthday. Was gonna use this song, great minds think alike.
  12. southerngirl Honored Member

Lol:LOL:. Thanks. I feel in love with this song the first time I heard it. Missy' s birthday is also in Feb., she' s turning 7.
  13. Adrianna & Calvin Experienced Member

Beautiful, beautiful video. You are a very lucky pair to have each other.
    MaryK, Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  14. k9 crazed Experienced Member

Aw man, you made me cry! I loved, loved your video! BEAUTIFUL -the pair of you.
  15. MaryK Honored Member

Missy and I both have birthdays in February WOWEE both Aquarians:love: What day is Missy?

I think I'll do a video for Ra Kismet on his 'birthday', that's in March when he found his forever home with me and I'm going to use that song too.
    Dogster likes this.
  16. southerngirl Honored Member

Thank You So So Much!!:D I'm really happy that you loved it.
    k9 crazed, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  17. southerngirl Honored Member

I don't know what day, because I found Missy abandoned at a walking trail. We guessed she was six months and the vet agreed. We found her in August so we figure it's in February. I just made up a date February 18, 2006.
  18. MaryK Honored Member

The luckiest of finds for both of you:love: Poor baby she must have been so scared being abandoned all alone like that.

She's 10 days after me then, I'll remember her Birthday:love:

Ra Kismet's is also a 'made up' birthday, as no-one knew his exact date, the vet's have today December 31 on his card but I celebrate on March 12 as that's when he came to live with me.:)
    Dogster and southerngirl like this.