101 Dog Tricks?

karleee

Experienced Member
I was looking on ebay for dog trick training books and i found 101 dog tricks.

I was wondering if anybody has it or knows if it's worth buying?

Dodge

Hmmm,I could be wrong,but my guess is that you can probably find far more tricks and advice on here and you would never get to the "last page" :LOL: then again,you can take it with you anywhere to read up on anything you might ve forgotten,so I suppose it would be worth it,not read it though,sorry :oops::D

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
101 Dog Tricks by Kyra Sundance? There are two books titled 101 Dog Tricks that I am aware of. I own both and like both. I looooooove all of Kyra Sundance's books; she is great.
The other 101 Dog Tricks, the author's name has slipped my mind, but it is also good. I would pick Kyra's book over that one, but it is still good. :)

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Also, they are expensive, but check out Silvia Trkman's DVDs for sale on her website. Personally I think they are well worth the money. When I am done with school and have a life again one of my pups will go through her classes. I am on my way to collecting all of her DVDs as they come out. I'm a bit of an addict. :D

charmedwolf

Staff member
It's a rather good book that give you the how to but you can also find a lot of these on the internet. Kyra has another book and dvd combo that I think would be more your money's worth.

And I second Tx on the Silvia Trkman Dvds. Tx, did you know the have an internet class on her site?

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
YES, I did see that she has internet classes. ^^ Very exciting. One of these days I'll have the time to do that...one of these days....lol!