kassidybc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I have been gone for so long! I've had a lot of stuff going on lately, I'll explain some of it in a thread in a bit.
    Just started teaching Chloe how to paint, 5 minutes later, she is doing it almost perfectly. She is way too smart for her own good!
    Sorry I haven been on lately, been super busy! I'm hoping to be able to get on tonight and catch up!
    southerngirl
    southerngirl
    Hey if you could I would love for you to post a breed in the Game Guess the breed thread, since MaryK's computer isn't working well.
    kassidybc
    kassidybc
    Sure, I can do that! It might have to wait until tomorrow though, I won't have access to a computer tonight, I only have my phone and I don't know if I'll be able to post the picture from my phone.
    Love the new profile picture.
    Reactions: kassidybc
    kassidybc
    kassidybc
    Thanks! It's from a month or two ago when we stayed at a hotel with Chloe. It was a surprisingly fancy hotel for being dog friendly. When no one was around I took Chloe in the lobby and took some pictures of her. :D
    Starting high school tomorrow! Ugh, school...
    running_dog
    running_dog
    Hope school has been better than you expected :-)
    kassidybc
    kassidybc
    Well, it's still school, but I admit, so far I do like it better than middle school. Plus I have I really good schedule this trimester, so that helps! :-)
    running_dog
    running_dog
    That's good :-)
    School takes up far too much of life to be unhappy there!
    We finally got our backyard fenced in! Chloe's loving it, and I'm feeling great not having to worry about her running away!
    I've been really busy with exams, but now that school is out, I'm back! :)
    running_dog
    running_dog
    I hope your exams have gone well.
    It is GREAT to have you back!
    Hi! I've been doing great! And so is Chloe! How have you and Missy been doing?
    kassidybc
    kassidybc
    I'm glad she's doing better with cars! I know you've been working with her for so long on that. It's all about baby steps! She sure is lucky to have someone like you who is so devoted about helping her! :)
    MissyBC
    MissyBC
    I'm glad too! I wouldn't want her to get hit by a car by letting her off leash too soon! Where I live I don't have a fenced in backyard or fenced in park, so I'm being extra careful.
    kassidybc
    kassidybc
    I tried starting a conversation with you, were you able to see it? I can't figure out how to get to it now, haha!
    Chloe earned her Novice Trick Dog title! Not very impressive, but you have to start somewhere! Next stop- Intermediate Trick Dog! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…