running_dog
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zac's learning to run along beside my new scooter. LOL I get to commute to work on a kick scooter... I just wish Zac could come with me.
    I go to the forums quite often now that I've found them I usually am on my PC If I am reading a thread there is no reply button there. So I click on "Log in", it tells me that I'm logged in as stdpoodad. I then have to cliick on Forums , then back to the thread. Do you know it makes me do that?
    Joe
    running_dog
    running_dog
    Sorry no :-(

I suggest you bookmark the login page though, that way you always enter the DTA forums by a route that recognises you are logged in and so it should cut out that particular frustrating glitch.
    I keep forgetting to "like" posts at the moment, please don't think a lack of a like means dislike!
    Mostly working on recall and reinforcing steady with sheep... the sheep are back grazing on the footpath at last and Zac is doing great :-)
    Sorry I'm being quiet, I've been taking my niece to a sailing course for a few days and I am too tired to type by the time I get back!
    New trick challenge has been posted :-) Sorry I'm busy at the moment so I'm not on here as much as I'd like.
    Hope to post the new trick challenge in the next couple of days, sorry I'm late - just really busy at the moment
    Poor Zac, I sure hope his new medications help him, he's such a darling, I can really feel for him, though happy to say I've feeling a little better. Leaf's doing well with her chain, it's the longest she's ever been asked to learn.

Take care Zac and all my best wishes to your speedy recovery, it's not funny having to take all those meds!
    Reactions: running_dog
    running_dog
    running_dog
    Zac is glad you are feeling better :-)
    I'm looking forward to seeing Leaf's chain, this challenge is going to be very exciting seeing what people come up with.
    Thank you for the follow. We're 'half way' through our chain for the crawl. I'm really sick still, so makes training a bit difficult, but hey we'll get there - Leaf's determined not to miss out!
    running_dog
    running_dog
    You're welcome :-)
    Glad you're getting on with the crawl challenge. Sorry you are still not well - Zac will empathise with you, I thought he was going to get the all clear from the vet today instead he has another 3 medications :-(
    LOVE the avatar!
    running_dog
    running_dog
    Helps if the dog is black too as it makes them stand out - especially if you crouch down to get a low camera angle that puts them against the sky.
    Ripleygirl
    Ripleygirl
    Thanks for the tips! It is brill with digital now. Not worrying about wasting film!
    running_dog
    running_dog
    So you are spray painting Ripley black now...

I forgot too mention when the dog is running you can pan the camera round with the dog's movement as you take the photo. It means the dog is more likely to stay in focus.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…