What You've All Been Waiting For!

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
OMG, I am appalled! I hadn't heard of this guy before. What a horrible horrible guy! Why are there guys like this one and Ceasar making so much money on telly and not that many on there like Victoria Stillwell...?! OR ANY OF THE POSITIVE ONLY TRAINERS WE HAVE ON HERE! I think we deserve to have our own telly programme, we'd show the world that positive is the way to go. Bring on the prong and shock collars to give this guy a taste of his own medicine... any time he yanks a leash or even worse hits a dog we could have the button and, wolah, nice little shock on him...!

MaryK

Honored Member
Just checked on google looks like most of the videos of Brad Pattison have been taken down THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The guys beyond belief, even by 'bad' dog trainer standards!

Happier note:) Adored Oliver's trick of showing what he thought of Brad Pattison:D Also how you did it. Another for the list of 'to do' tricks.

MaryK

Honored Member
It's one of those conundrums of life. Leave them up and you have idiots who think it's the 'right' way to train a dog - know quite a few people unfortunately who STILL think 'leader of the pack/smack on nose/alpha rolling' is the right way to train. (Had a MASSIVE argument with someone who dared to smack Ra Kismet on his nose and claimed 'it was the right way' to train a dog, we never visited that person again - NO ONE smacks my dogs:mad:

Take them down, and as you say bekah, it hides the evidence.

On the one I did find still up (others were marked 'private) the comments I read were ALL adverse. So that's a good thing, people are learning about his dreadful ways.

Education, forums like this one, is the best way to get people to learn how to correctly educate a dog.

MaryK

Honored Member
SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this guy was on T.V.???????????????????? Give me a minute with him too and I too will show him what annoys me:mad::mad::mad: I cannot believe I saw what I saw. I walked out from a bad school for far less, just the woman yelling (!) and her attitude towards dogs in general, plus the old slip collar HAD to be used, I tried the martingale but she STILL wasn't happy. If anyone did that to my dog, I hate to think what I would do to them and I am NOT normally a violent person but harm my dog or my animals and watch out! I will repay - with interest!