Agility Classes Melbourne??

Emily Marston

Hello! I've been wanting to start some agility classes with my 3 year old English Cocker Spaniel for a while now. But all of the classes are too far away. So far, Bulla Agility Dogs is the best option for us.

So has anyone found some more agility classes in Melbourne?

MaryK

Honored Member
Not sure where you are in Melbourne. When I lived there (wish I did now) I took my two dogs, Zeus and Tiger Lily to a good school out Boronia way. Also there was a good school near or in Port Melbourne. But they're both miles away from Bulla (do you mean Mount Bulla?).

MaryK

Honored Member
No, Bulla Agility Dogs. I think it's some where near Tullamarine . Thanks!! I'll have to look at that Port Melbourne one :)
Oh I know where you mean. The one in Port Melbourne was, from memory going back a bit here, nearer to Garden City area. LOL I could take you there but cannot recall the full address:rolleyes: Again, from memory, it was called Hobson Bay Dog School. They were terrific with a rescue German Shepherd I had, he even ended up in their demonstration squad.

Classes were on a Saturday or Sunday (again memory failing a bit:rolleyes:) during the cooler months they started at 9.a.m. but summer they started at 8.a.m.:eek: (that I DO recall as it was hard to get out of bed early:))