Yapping To Much. . .

Dodge

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:thats me and not the dog:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do tell me to shut up if I post to much twaddle,will you please :whistle:
:LOL::p:LOL:xx

Dodge

:LOL::LOL: THAT IS A FAB WAY TO PUT IT:LOL::LOL:
Trouble is,I just want to click like every bleedn' where,its sooo much great,interesting info,I dont want to be a geek or nothing . . . but I honestly cant decide where not to click "like" :confused: so if I dont,its cause I dont wanna be clicking all over the place randomly(sp!) ,but I ve got a funny feeling I look like I am doing so anyway :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I ve been reading VERY old posts and didnt feel like I had the "right" (super daft way to put it,but hey:cautious:) to put anything to it or remind people about those posts with a "like",if that makes sense:)
And with other stuff I post,its only thoughts,Dodge is my first dog and I learned everything as he learned it,ahem and I can obviously read up on stuff on the net,which he cant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well,thank you anyway :)(y)

running_dog

Honored Member
I ve been reading VERY old posts and didnt feel like I had the "right" (super daft way to put it,but hey:cautious:) to put anything to it or remind people about those posts with a "like",if that makes sense:)
I feel the same way BUT sometimes it's the very old posts (or articles in the library) that I find the most helpful but I don't have so much time to look back that far, so if you comment on old posts then it draws them to other peoples attention so you're helping everyone. Keep commenting! (y)(y)(y)

Dodge

:LOL: ))rubbing her hands(( :LOL:
I lurve reading through old posts and new ones are not coming in as quick,suppose nobody wants to be known as a chatterbox:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I tend to post a lot and talk a load of twigs (believe me,I do!) but its nice to get to know what peeps are up to,not every minute of the day,just generally :)
Blaine (my 15 yr old) and me just made a couple of videos for his u tube channel,to put on here,I had to wake Dodge up for this,but I dont really see much of my boy's these days,so have to grab the oportunity when it arrises :ROFLMAO: its not the best and in all honesty,Dodge does not really do his tricks in a record breaking time at any given time,but hey,it will just show that we ARE doing tricks and not just talking twaddle:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sometimes he will do them on cue like lightening,but of course never when I want him to . . .:p:LOL::LOL::LOL:it will be uploaded as soon as my son can be bothered ))YAWWWN((;)