Winston's Birthday!

Pawbla

Experienced Member
So today (Feb 23rd) it's Winston's birthday. He is four years old today n.n. It's been 3 and a half years since I found him and he's like a son to me. I can't imagine my life without him, he's made me incredibly happy and he's always been there for me, good times and bad times.

We're having a birthday party later with muffins and (hopefully) gifts! I still haven't decided what to buy for him but I'm short on money. Maybe I'll get him a better, late gift in a couple of weeks :D.

I'll post pictures of his birthday later ^o^.

LeviTheOutlaw

Happy Birthday Winston... you handsome pup you!!!

Pawbla... I know how you feel. My dogs mean so much to me. When I first moved back to Houston, I didn't know anyone. All my friends were back in Detroit. They were a huge comfort and support. I never had to go home to a empty house. They got me out doing things and meeting people.

Dlilly

Honored Member
Happy birthday Winston!!

The picture of him with the cake is adorable! He looks so happy!

You shouldn't worry about buying him a gift, I bet he'd rather just hang out with you! :)

MaryK

Honored Member
His cakes looks so yummy! I know what you mean, my boys are such a comfort to me, my friends are all in another state or over seas, don't know what I'd do without the boys!

Yes, we all love buying them stuff, but I bet he's just as happy hanging out with you anyway!:D