Williams

mindfreakgeek

hola! me encantan los perros! pienso que son los animales mas lindos, tiernos, nobles y fieles!! y eso me encantaaa!!! porque me identifico mucho con su forma sincera de amar y expresarse!! Amo con todo mi corazon a mi perrita Crissy! y espero poder encontrar aqui a muchos amigos que compartan mi pasion por los perritos!!

southerngirl

Honored Member
Welcome!! English please?:confused::)
I'm pretty sure he said. "Hello. I love dogs! I think they are the cutest animals, tender noble and true. I love because relate with how you love your dogs. I love my dog Crissy with all my heart. and I hope to find many friends here who share my passion."
I may be wrong I only have had Spanish 1 and two so a few of the words I looked up.:unsure:

Dogster

Honored Member
I'm pretty sure he said. "Hello. I love dogs! I think they are the cutest animals, tender noble and true. I love because relate with how you love your dogs. I love my dog Crissy with all my heart. and I hope to find many friends here who share my passion."
I may be wrong I only have had Spanish 1 and two so a few of the words I looked up.:unsure:

MaryK

Honored Member
Thanks Southerngirl:D You're now our official Spanish translator!!!!!!!

Hi and Welcome and we'd love to see pictures of your dog:love::)