Wheaten Marking Territory??

whitefam

I have a 5 1/2 month old Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier that we have had for about two months. We are still having problems with the house breaking but we seem to be making some progress. Though he still doesn't go to the door to indicate that he needs out, we are vigilant enough to keep accidents down to about once a week.

He was neutered at 4 1/2 months and seems to have recovered well. Surprisingly though, in the last three days he seems to be marking territory in the house. He doesn't lift his leg or squat to go. Instead he pees while shaking his tail end and walking around, spraying urine everywhere. He left my eyesight for about a minute this evening while I was changing my son. He went into my bedroom, then quickly walked out and came over to me. I was a little curious as to why he went into the room so I checked things out. I found drops of Pee all over the room and in the hallway. :msnmad:

A few minutes before this happened; I stopped him from pooping in my son's room. I took him out and he pee'd and pooped in the yard. Five minutes later he's spraying pee all over my bedroom. Any thoughts?