What To Call This One?

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I was showing my 3 year old niece some of Remi's tricks, and letting her try to get him to preform them. We were doing paws up and as he put himself on the stepping stool my niece said down. He laid half on the stool and half standing up. We both found it adorable, and she pointed out that he looked like lion. She is now attempting to teach him to lay on stool and bark(or in her case 'growl' like a lion) She wants to call it the lion, or 'Be a lion' Either way I find it adorable!

IMG_4565.jpg
IMG_4556.jpg

Dogster

Honored Member
Awwww!!!! That's adorable!!!!:love: Hmmmm, maybe I should teach that too... Shivon does that a lot when we're doing agility in the backyard (on the pause table/couch cusion:LOL:)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
hmmm.
struggling to come up with a more family-friendly cue than "Assume the position".(n)

How about
or "bottoms up"
or "Ride the box"
or "tummy on the box"/"Remi, put your tummy on that box."/hug the box/love the box, etc.

if you do decide to make this cue into a joke cue, use only LAST word of the question as the cue word, not whole question.

southerngirl

Honored Member
That is so cute that your niece was interested in teaching Remi tricks.:love: Little kids are really creative It always amazes me with what they come up with.
My nephews are to busy being scared of my dogs.

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
Lol, my nieces get scared when he climbs on them. Its also what got one of them interested in training though. He's getting big and will jump up on them, I taught them he has to sit before being given attention. They think he's a genius now. :ROFLMAO: But I love how creative they can be with just about everything in life.