Weekend At The Beach!

Anneke

Honored Member
A few weeks ago we went to one of the dutch islands, where some of Jinx's family lives. This was the third year we had this Tearaway's Texel Weekend(Tearaway's is the breeders kennelname)
There were 9 of us camping on the campground just behind the dunes and the beach. And we had 16 dogs with us, 12 australian shepherds, 1 mix, 1 golden retriever and 1 border collie. Others came to visit on saturday and the group was even bigger.
The weather was absolutely fabulous!! Sunny and warm! We had soooo much fun! And we will be going again next year!
This was Jinx and Donja's home for the weekend(when we weren't at the beach or in bed)

Aussies at play

Donja, she is my friends dog. I took her along, because her owner was away for the weekend. And oh boy, did she have fun! You wouldn't say she is 9 years old!!

Me cuddling with Reba

Jinx racing through the waves with Cuba and Sis

Jinx and Sil, a full brother, but from a later litter. He is one year younger.

Red skies, sunset

Sunrise

Jinx playing with Sis

Donja, thinking: could I catch that gull???

My threesome for the weekend: Donja, Jinx and Sis

The saturday group 21 australian shepherds, 1 friese stabij, 1 border collie, 1 golden retriever and 1 mix and all of their owners

If you want to see all the pictures I took, here is the link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/102182543028588949939/TearawaysTexelWeekend2012?authuser=0&feat=directlink