Water Fun

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Aww, what a fun video - Dingo looked like he had a blast paddling away, and Dasy looked like quite the little sea captain. :cool: Really cute!!

Keeper

Oh my, how adorable! But you said Daisy was hurting? :( Is she okay? I hope so! How is she hurting? Maybe I can help!

rouen

Experienced Member
She was diagnosed with Lyme about a month ago. She's had joint pain since, even after antibiotics. She goes back to the vet on Friday.
Her body isn't use to being active anymore so any physical exercise makes her hurt. I was hoping swimming would be easier on her. :confused:
She had fun playing though.

Jackiemutts, That was his first time swimming with his PFD, he normally wont go more than belly deep.

Keeper

Aww, poor baby. :(

I don't see how I can help other than make sure you have a trustworthy vet and let you know I've had a dog who almost died then recovered...It was a life changing experience and the dog knows you stayed by his side no matter what the emotional risks. I couldn't be more grateful to her, also. She became my dog who saved her own life because of loyalty, and managed not to get kidnapped when someone tried to. *Stories for another time*

I'm glad you are giving her lots of opportunities to have fun and not treating her like a sickly dog that should stay in the house all day.

Sorry I wasn't of much help! You sound like a wonderful puppy parent. ;)

She was diagnosed with Lyme about a month ago. She's had joint pain since, even after antibiotics. She goes back to the vet on Friday.
Her body isn't use to being active anymore so any physical exercise makes her hurt. I was hoping swimming would be easier on her. :confused:
She had fun playing though.

Jackiemutts, That was his first time swimming with his PFD, he normally wont go more than belly deep.

rouen

Experienced Member
Thanks Keeper. I have a feeling she may have something else going on besides the Lyme, she should be fine by now. Hoping it's not Lupus wont know til we get her blood work done.
She got microchipped on Saturday and developed welts on her ears like she was having an allergic reaction. Even the people who were doing the clinic said they'd never seen anything like that. She's my medical mystery dog. :eek: