Veronica's A Bad Girl....

jackienmutts

Honored Member
....and I think bad is the new good!!! :LOL: She's a girl after my own heart!!! She's so cute - and now I want some ice cream!! :ROFLMAO: And you tell Veronica not to worry at all about her girlish figure - my bet is the heat melted away all the calories!!!

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
:p Yes bad it totally the new good! :LOL:

99% of the time I order a kiddie cup with 2 spoons because both V. and I need to watch our girlish figures...but that day it was soooo hot and we hadn't realized how hot it was and we had taken a walk that once we started we had to finish...and it was like trekking through the desert...and I really wanted chocolate...which I never get to have because I'm always sharing with V., so long story short...she got her own kiddie cup of sweet cream all to herself and she ate the whole thing!!! :X3:

Linda A

Experienced Member
LOL! I thought I was going to see her doing some thing bad...can't imagine that sweetie doing any thing bad! Love the video!

My dogs have to lay down and wait quietly while I eat and I usually have to tell them to do it. NOT when I have ice cream! You will never see two dogs hit the floor so fast. Wanting ice cream makes Royal drool. Cockers don't drool!! ( I always share with them.)

MaryK

Honored Member
Couldn't believe the title!!!! "My" Veronica a 'bad girl"???:eek: Impossible!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: But she wasnt' bad at all, just being her beautiful elegant self. So funny, Doggy Crack. Is she addicted? Do we have an 'ice cream crack addict' on the forum?

Perfect way to relieve boredom - go for an ice cream!(y)

She's so elegant, her table manners are perfect!

Oh yes Jackie Bad is the NEW good and oh boy eating ice cream sure is a good way to be bad! LOL now I want some ice cream too and I'm willing to bet Leaf would love to share - or rather follow Veronica's example and have one all to herself!

Just LOVED the vid. and so glad Veronica wasn't a bad girl after all.:LOL:

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Veronica is thrilled that no one believed the tabloid gossip about her :p

Mary - she would LIKE to be addicted to ice cream, but unfortunately for her...I don't cooperate often enough :D But we will probably share a cup another time or 2 before our summer's over. :X3:

brody_smom

Experienced Member
I remember seeing an ad for a special ice cream for dogs. Is there some reason, other than the obvious ones that make it just as "bad" for people, that dogs shouldn't eat regular ice cream?

MaryK

Honored Member
Veronica is thrilled that no one believed the tabloid gossip about her :p

Mary - she would LIKE to be addicted to ice cream, but unfortunately for her...I don't cooperate often enough :D But we will probably share a cup another time or 2 before our summer's over. :X3:
Oh how could you be so cruel!:whistle: The sheer joy on her face when she, with absolutely aplomb, daintily ate her ice cream!

Who'd believe those tabloid gossip journalists, especially when they're writing about Veronica!

MaryK

Honored Member
I remember seeing an ad for a special ice cream for dogs. Is there some reason, other than the obvious ones that make it just as "bad" for people, that dogs shouldn't eat regular ice cream?
The sugar and for some dogs the dairy content in some ice cream. But I had a GS who LOVED her Mr. Whippy and she lived until two weeks before her 17 birthday. So, maybe a little of what you shouldn't have isn't that bad - after all if it gives that much pleasure, and believe me it did with Odette, then LOL that kinda out weighs everything doesn't it?

And she kept her girlish figure too, loads of swimming and exercise, was her secret right up until she crossed.

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
:LOL: Mary, you always make me smile!!

And yes, I agree - the sugar, dairy w/ some dogs, calories, fat...all make it a much less healthy choice...than say...broccoli!

But also as Mary said...you have to live a little once in awhile!!

I did buy the dog ice cream for Veronica this summer as it has been so darn hot. We have Frosty Paws brand here. She likes it...but it isn't the treat that ice cream parlor real ice cream is! (It does not induce RAPTURE) :D

MaryK

Honored Member
:LOL: Mary, you always make me smile!!

And yes, I agree - the sugar, dairy w/ some dogs, calories, fat...all make it a much less healthy choice...than say...broccoli!

But also as Mary said...you have to live a little once in awhile!!

I did buy the dog ice cream for Veronica this summer as it has been so darn hot. We have Frosty Paws brand here. She likes it...but it isn't the treat that ice cream parlor real ice cream is! (It does not induce RAPTURE) :D

Broccoli!!!!!!!!! OMD!!!!!!!! No comparison!!!! Though in Leaf's case it would be FOOD and any food is good! She needs to learn her table manners, Veronica send some telepathic thoughts on that score please!!!!!!!!!:D

Oh dear no way would Doggy Ice Cream be like the REAL THING!!!!!!!!!! Veronica knows the best ice cream, she won't be fooled by stuff impersonating the real McCoy!!!!!!:rolleyes:

And she will diet - tomorrow - and you know when tomorrow comes:whistle::whistle: