Tricks Luna Has Learnt Since Joining Dta

CarmenR

Joining DTA in early January has increased my motivation for training Luna we have learnt about 7 new tricks in the short space of 3 weeks! I have noticed she is starting to learn faster and understand the clicker better! Here are the tricks Luna has learnt since joining DTA:

On a side note does anyone know what happens if you use music and a third party content match comes up? When I click the third party content link it says my video is available and playable and there appears to be ads in the video while it is playing. According to youtube if it is displaying ads I won't get a copyright strike against my account, although does this mean the video will eventually get blocked or will it just continue and be OK because of the ads.

I didn't realise this would happen if it is going to cause issues of some sort it isn't too hard for me to get different music.

Mutt

Experienced Member
Nice work on the tricks! She could be in a commercial ad with her sipping drink trick. Keep up the good work ;) Luna is a beautiful girl.

Youtube notes you that there is advertisement and the music you have used is displayed with the video information. It might happen that some countries can't view the video (they will message you which country), I have had this with one video (can't be seen by Germany). nothing else happens other than that.

MaryK

Honored Member
Love her tricks and the cute little pink bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love: Yes, Kirks should use Luna for their ads, that's for sure! She's so beautiful!:love:

YouTube will as Mutt said let you know if you're used music which will get you banned. I had this happen with one piece and had to change, even though I did give credit etc. So now I use royalty free music, just to be safe.

CarmenR

Thank you! Haha unfortunately for Kirks Luna only likes taking one scene of sipping from the can and after that she is done (such a diva) haha

YouTube says the video is available and playable so it seems like it should be fine. Definitely using royalty free music from now on.