Trick Dog Champion Video--

DevonW

I was told I had to take my 1 week vacation from work -- So now I have the entire week off -- I decided to work on Thor's Champion Trick Dog Title Video!

I may be able to take a decent photo but oh my goodness I'm terrible at this video thing.

So far I only managed to get video for the distance work (go to marker 20ft away and 6 behaviours from 12 feet away) The chain - Nose Targeting, Coordination, paw target, and 2 expert tricks. I either forget what to do next or accidentally delete the video.

Is anyone else working on their TDCH title?

I'm also working on my Certified Trick Dog Instructor video at the same time. Luckily I have the week because I'm so disorganised when I don't have to go to work.

MaryK

Honored Member
I'm not working on TDCH. But good luck with making the video, I'm hopeless doing it myself, have to persuade my partner to help out with the actual filming.

What I do though, is mentally 'run through' all the tricks I want to video first, then have a few very short sessions actually working on the tricks, in order, prior to doing the video. I leave some time, say 15 minutes, between the run through and actually filming, especially with Ra Kismet as he gets bored if he has to do a trick to many times in a row, so a break is needed.

I also make sure I have all the props, if using them, right to hand and try to place them in the right order, so all I have to do is pick up what's needed.

Linda A

Experienced Member
I didn't have editing software when I got the TDCH titles for my dog. Just send the link to each video clip. Kyra will watch them all. She is great!