This Is Bonnie

jeanniecogan

Bonnie 004.jpgBonnie 011.jpgBonnie 015.jpg
Meet Bonnie. My sweet Doberman. These pictures are from when we got her. She was 4 months old. A very smart pup. Eager to please. She had almost no handling when we got her. We went to see her and her brother and Bonnie climbed right in my husbands lap.
Since then she housetrained really fast. one week and she knew where to go and 2nd week she would pace around and finally bark.

We have been working on manners and tricks. She sits, lays down, rolls over, shakes paw, sits still until i tell her she can eat. oh almost forgot, sits up. I can finally say that she walks on a loose leash. we are working on tug of war and fetching. she and i just love it. she makes me laugh and smile a lot. will keep you posted on whats next.

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome!:) Bonnie is a real cutie pie and making such grand progress. One very smart young lady:) I too love Doberman, they're great dogs!:love:

Gordykins

Experienced Member
Dobies are such beautiful dogs. I hope that one day one of them finds me, lol. Then again, I want to adopt so many different breeds for so many different reasons, that I don't know that I'll ever have enough time.