These Are So Cute!

Dioritt

I was going to get Alfie one last year to wear on Christmas day but it didn't happen. Maybe this year. I don't usually agree with putting clothes on dogs, but a bow-tie is different. Not much more than wearing a collar :)

MaryK

Honored Member
Love them but they wouldn't be hard to make. Could use a good stiffening liner, or a plain collar covered with fabric, and add the tie. Not hard to make, same principal as making a bow.

Haven't got a dad/brother's closet to raid:cry: But great idea.

Must either buy one for my boys, or make one. Which one though??? So many to choose from! Also a bit expensive for two dogs especially when postage etc. is added would be around AU$90.00 + ouch!

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I hate how expensive they are, but I think I am going to buy two with my next pay check. One for each of my dogs. I dont have a boyfriend/dad/brother to steal one from, and I'm not creative or talented enough to make one myself. :cry: They are just too cute not to buy though.

MaryK

Honored Member
I'm trying hard to resist but am weakening by the minute! They are just too cute to resist and I keep looking at my boys and thinking which one would suit them:D Using 'no time' as my rational for not making one:LOL:

Mutt

Experienced Member
@mr-remington, I think clip on ones for humans are less expensive an can easily put on a collar ;)

MaryK

Honored Member
Thank you Gracegeorgina, really cute!!!!!!!! :D(y) Will have to whip one up one for both boys, maybe Christmas theme. Soooooooooo easy to make.