The Wizdog

snooks

Experienced Member
i haven’t seen it before. i do like the idea if not leaving a pee pad or litter easy to eat. so in that respect it seems safer if the grate can't be chewed or cracked into small sharp pieces by a chewy puppy. i don't personally like allowing any potty in the house tho. it seems to lead to generalization issues with some dogs. potty in the house is okay seems to be something that pops up in paper trained dogs so it might here too. i prefer to crate train and give frequent enough breaks so that potty doesn't happen in the crate or anywhere in the house. several of my puppies never potty'd in the house, this last one only once when i was too busy and said okayyy just a minute. bad me. :dogwacko:

i know that high-rises etc are different as are all houses. but with a close yard i wouldn't do potty in the house.

jenclerm

Experienced Member
I am going to give this a try, but not the Wizdog I found another one that is a bit bigger and has 2 grates.. it's from www.ugodog.net I bought one today.. :)

My yard is not closed in well small gaps in the fence and we have 3 big dogs surrounding us!

I would hate Luke to slip though one of them an escape..and have one of the other dogs attack him :(

We are having new fences put up next summer.