So Excited!!!

southerngirl

Honored Member
Missy has her first doggy friend not including her pups:D. I've been worried that she's dog aggressive but she just doesn't know what to do when she sees a dog so she just barks her head off cause she wasn't socialized. So my friend went on a walk with her dog Tigerlily(the dog) I tagged along with Missy. When Missy first saw her she was barking like crazy. My friend Alyssa needed to put her water in my bag so I came over to her and Lily, Missy was barking but when Lily started drinking Missy smelt her. We started walking and they were fine. For the rest of the time they walked side by side even touching at times. Me and Alyssa were so excited because the last time it took about 20 minuets to get them together even than Missy would start randomly barking at Lily. I'm so proud of Missy, I've never been more proud.

southerngirl

Honored Member
It took long enough crazy dog:rolleyes: She probably would have had one sooner if it weren't for none of my friends having dogs, I was so happy when my friend got a Boxer. Now that they're friends we're going to take them to lots of waterfalls and other places together. I don't think I'll ever be comfortable letting her go to a dog park, but that's no biggie.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
CONGRATS!!! i so so understand your deep joy at Missy making a friend!!! YESsssss!

Isn't it so so fun to watch the dogs playing???:ROFLMAO:
I always get stoked when my dog makes a new doggie pal, too, it's a big deal !!! I love love love watching Buddy play with his doggie pals!!

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Oh that's fabulous!! I can only imagine how you feel - I know how I felt when Makena finally made a friend (besides Alf) - a Choc Lab, and sadly he moved away, so now she's 'friendless' again. I bet you were just bursting - enjoy the feeling, and here's to many more great days! :p

southerngirl

Honored Member
I know she has a life long friend because her doggie friend is my best friends dog. Me and my friend Alyssa (Boxergirl) were so excited that the two were getting along we couldn't stop smiling. Also we've been wanting to do stuff together with our dogs. Now their friends there are some awesome rivers were going to take them, we may even take them camping. Hopefully she will make more.

Anneke

Honored Member
Yay!!!! I know that feeling too!!
And it is great, when you get to do stuff with friends AND their dogs.
I used to have the same problem. No one was that into dogs around me. But over the years I have made some friends who are also into training and going for walks. It is so much fun!