Sizzle- German Shepard

freedomdreams

Sizzle is a male purebred German Shepard of ours. We got him when he was 7 months or so from a man we purchased feed from for our horses. The story behind him is pretty simple. When my dad went to get grain, Sizzle jumped into his truck bed and the man mentioned he had to rehome him because he was killing the neighbors sheep and he threatened to shoot him, so my dad took him in. He is my second favorite. When he sleeps with you he cuddles as close as he can and make little noises, he helps us move the horses into other pasture, and he is very passive.. he walks up to the other dogs and licks their face, he loves car rides and having a job.
Sizzle will also be the dog coming with me for my training course to be a trainer.

Enjoy the photos :)

Attachments

jeanniecogan

German shephards are my second favorite dog, dobies being first. They are wonderful dogs. ours loved to be with us. great trail dogs and lived a long 13 years. we adored him and miss him very much. yours is beautiful and sounds like he will be a great dog . lucky you.

MaryK

Honored Member
Sizzle is gorgeous! I adore German Shepherds, they're my first love:love: What a beautiful story, Sizzle obviously knew who to turn to in a crisis!

Gordykins

Experienced Member
I love his story. He picked you guys :)
That second picture looks like he saying "c'mon... I know I'm gorgeous, but do I have to do a photo shoot??"