Sir Kodiak Bear's Newest Tricks :)

Dice Smith

This is a contest entry I made for a youtube contest Kodi is entered in and I'd thought I'd share it with my fellow dog lovers. :love: All but three of these tricks are new. He learned all of these new tricks in only five days! (y) I am so proud of my boy and he continues to amaze me everyday! :)

JessDM86

This is a contest entry I made for a youtube contest Kodi is entered in and I'd thought I'd share it with my fellow dog lovers. :love: All but three of these tricks are new. He learned all of these new tricks in only five days! (y) I am so proud of my boy and he continues to amaze me everyday! :)

I really liked your videos. Its ncie to see you working with your dog. It helps me get ideas that i could do! thanks for sharing

MaryK

Honored Member
GREAT TRICKS:D Artist, Musician, Singer Kodi has it all:D Given me ideas too for the every growing list of new tricks for *my* boy.

Dice Smith

Thank you everyone for the nice comments! :love: Believe it or not, when I filmed this it was only Kodi's second time practicing his drawing skills. He truly is working on his pawtograph skills lol :LOL: And he loves to serenade my sister's lab Trixie with a nice song on his guitar! :ROFLMAO: He believes he is a superstar!!! :giggle: And in my eyes he totally is! :D

MaryK

Honored Member
:LOL: Kodi sure is a SUPERSTAR. He's got the looks, the talent and that certain 'X' factory.

Wow that's impressive that he'd only just learned to draw. Well Koko the gorilla sells her paintings, so why not Kodi:LOL:

MaryK

Honored Member
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!!!! APPLAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! ENCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Kodi that's awesome, really happy for Kodi - oh and of course you:D

Dice Smith

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. :D We got to choose the colors for our leash tonight. We picked green, pink and black. We're getting an arrow braided leash. We'll post pics when we it arrives. :)