Shiloh

Dlilly

Honored Member
Shiloh is a 6 year old female German Shepherd, Australian Cattle Dog mix. She loves agility, canine freestyle, and learning new tricks!

My family adopted Shiloh when she was a puppy. We never did any real training with her, but luckily we knew better than to use negative training with her. 2 years ago I began training her. She was terrified of the car, she would pull on the leash and ignore us when we went places, and she was unsure of strangers and men. Now she doesn't have any of these problems, and I'm able to take her to agility classes and trials!!!

Shiloh knows around 40-50 tricks, I'm not in the mood to list them all. :p Here's a video from not too long ago with her doing a few of her tricks. She's learned a couple more since then, I should probably make a new video. (She has the Intermediate Trick Dog Title!)

And here are some more pictures!

MaryK

Honored Member
Shiloh is absolutely beautiful!:) Love her tricks, especially the one where she balances a glass of water in bow WOW!!!!!!!!!!:love: Love her pics too, the one holding the flag is so cute!:love: