Second Trick Of The New Year...stacking Bowls

Linda A

Experienced Member
Love it!!!!!!!:love: They're both so good at it!!!!:D They look so funny in the "snood".:LOL:
Shivon knows this one too!(y)
I don't like them having to wear a snood but it does help in the beginning stages of a trick, like the ring toss game. Now that they know the trick they don't have to wear it any more. It just keeps them from getting frustrated at not getting C/T because of the ears messing them up.

Linda A

Experienced Member
Thats awesome!! :D

I'd love to be able to teach Jess things like that except she doesn't like picking things up (she wont even play with a toy or a ball ... :rolleyes: )
Dogs are funny, aren't they? I have two and they mostly know the same things but they each know things that the other one simply will not do. LOL!

Linda A

Experienced Member
The "skirts" don't seem to cause any problems. The difficulties we have are with the hair between and around the pads. If I don't keep it clipped it covers the pads and causes them to slip. I love scrunchies too, especially for airing out the ears. I have found I have to pay close attention to the time I leave them on. No longer than half an hour or ear leathers start to swell. Gotta be careful!!

k9 crazed

Experienced Member
Well that's good to know, because I am thinking that my next dog may have a flowier coat. I too am always getting after on the fur on my dog's pads. Especially the NEWF because he's so big he could actually injure himself more easily by sliding etc. besides they are sort of glass dogs anyway...