Rory The Kelpie Dog

Dlilly

Honored Member

Don't let his cute looks fool you, he's crazy.

Name: Rory (Doctor Who reference)
Breed: Australian Kelpie (Kelpie-Dingo-Hyena Hybrid)
Favorite Toy: Glow in the dark Chuck It Ball
# of tricks he knows- 23
Favorite Activity- Chasing squirrels and chickens
Behavioral Problems- Reactive towards dogs, wants to chase cats

I got Rory from a family who was going to bring him to the shelter. I had no clue he was going to be such a challenge. He's a real good dog, he just, as my little brother says, becomes a rabid hyena whenever he sees another dog.

Feel free to ask any questions about Rory since I didn't put much info about him on here. =]

Follow Rory on:
Facebook
Twitter
Blogger

Dice Smith

OMG he is so stunningly gorgeous in those pics! :love: I know how hard ( and annoying :p) a reactive dog can be. But I think it's super awesome he has a dedicated owner like you to stand by him!! (y)

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
Rory is gorgeous. I love his name, Rory is one of my favorite Doctor Who characters, Doctor 11 being my first! I also know how hard it is to work with a reactive dog, but it is great of you to stick with it, and try you're best to help him. He seems like a great dog. :)

MaryK

Honored Member
Rory is just gorgeous, those eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: I too know how hard a reactive dog can be, my boy has been that way since he was attacked by another dog when we were out walking, keep working with Rory they do improve with love, time and patience:love:

He looks like a really smart cookie:love: