Rocking Horse

Linda A

Experienced Member
We've had a rocking horse for quite a while but haven't done much with it. I decided now is the time to get busy and teach the dogs. This is just the beginning and I'm baiting Royal trying to give him the idea of what we are going to do.

Do any of you have a dog who rides a rocking horse?

Linda A

Experienced Member
I caught this video clip this morning while we were practicing with the rocking horse. I thought it was funny. Spice didn't want to get off and Royal wanted his turn. LOL!

blacknym

Experienced Member
That is to cute for words. Love Royal's wagging tail and looking at you like.... "Is it my turn?" Lol

Spice is beautiful!

Husky heaven

IMGP1099-004.jpg

Who said only small dogs can ride a rocking horse???
Gracie loves hers. This isn't the best photo, a friend took it a while ago. I rebuilt a wooden horse to make it fit my husky and then covered it with fur to hide all the joins! I will be making a vidoe soon, I just need to put blocks on the rockers as she gets a bit carried away and I am scared she will tip it over, at the moment I stand on the rocker with one foot to restrict its movement. She doesn't like to get off either. Constant repetition taught her the corect order to put her feet on it, so she can mount it herself.