Recent Video Of Evil B, Uh, I Mean Evie B :d

Evie

Experienced Member
Well, as I managed to spend some time with Evie in the last couple of days, thought I'd put together a more recent video of her doing some of her basic tricks/obedience what ever you want to call them. I would have put more on video but it's not easy to video and ask for tricks at the same time lol. Oh and I have some pictures of Evil and Skye at the dog park today :)

First pic is just a random one I took on our way back from our walk in the forest. She wont go through the fence, always just pings over it.

I'm going to put together a video of all of her tricks when I have the time, but I think it will have to wait until December when I'm on uni holidays and have some spare time

MaryK

Honored Member
Love the vid:love::D All the pics are lovely and LOL cannot imagine Evie just crawling through a fence when she can ping over it, no fun in just a crawl:D

It sure is hard to vid and do tricks at the same time, haven't managed it myself as Ra Kismet likes to check out the camera. Nothing like dog slobber all over the lense:rolleyes:

Is it my imagination, or camera angle, but has she grown a little bit more since I saw her?

Dogster

Honored Member
LOVE the pics and the video!!!!!:love: Well done!!!! Can't wait to see the video of all of Evie's tricks!!!:)