Really!?

southerngirl

Honored Member
Just found this on craigslist. A lady bought and Aussie, it appear to be all or almost all white. And she's like we bought her and a few days later figured out she's deaf. Yes she is deaf, aussie's aren't suppose to be white. AND The ignorant person who breed her should have known!! And if he did how the heck could he sell her and not tell the people!! I really hope he doesn't breed the same pair again. I wish I could take in this sweet girl, she's only about an hour away. I really hope she's able to find a good home.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/pet/4576569725.html

running_dog

Honored Member
Sounds like they bred merle to merle :(
She really didn't do her research before buying a dog.
Like you I really hope the dog gets a good home, I wish you could have her, you would do an amazing job with her.

southerngirl

Honored Member
Sounds like they bred merle to merle :(
She really didn't do her research before buying a dog.
Like you I really hope the dog gets a good home, I wish you could have her, you would do an amazing job with her.
I shared her on a Facebook page in my area for lost and missing dogs that I follow and they are sharing. There are some great people in there who foster so I'm hoping someone will help her out.

MaryK

Honored Member
Post deleted. Hope the dog ends up in good hands. What a bummer, first to breed her and then not to let the new person know she was deaf. Makes me mad!:mad:

running_dog

Honored Member
Maybe they deleted the post because they decided to keep her... the woman who posted the listing sounded like she was getting attached to the dog so maybe she couldn't face handing her over to a stranger :)

southerngirl

Honored Member
No, I had put it on a facebook page that I follow for Lost and found pets hoping that one of them would offer to take the dog and foster it, or someone adopt the pup. One of the people emailed them asking them to not return the dog to an irresponsible breeder and something else I can't remember. After the email they took down the post...