Ra Kismet Bends It Like Beckham (video)

MaryK

Honored Member
Well you asked for it:D. Here's my boy playing soccer:D
Not totally up to 'top warp speed' because only an hour before my partner shot this video, Ra Kismet has been playing soccer for a hour or more with me:DAnd it was a very hot day:eek:

Oh, the 'lawn' was once very nice, fraid soccer loving boys and lovely lawns are NOT a good mix. It's now more mud, dust and weeds. But hey, when I get my own home Ra Kismet will have his own personal soccer area - away from my plants:D

Dogster

Honored Member
Awwwww!!!!!:love: I LOVE the way he plays!!! AWESOME!!! He sure loves that ball!!:D And he\s sooo ADORABLE!!!!:love::love: GREAT title, by the way.;)

MaryK

Honored Member
Awwwww!!!!!:love: I LOVE the way he plays!!! AWESOME!!! He sure loves that ball!!:D And he\s sooo ADORABLE!!!!:love::love: GREAT title, by the way.;)
Thank you Dogster:D Yes, he sure does and he's 'self taught' only thing I added to it was the 'bend it like Beckham":D Hence the title:D And would you believe, last night when I uploaded the vid the movie Bend it Like Beckham was on t.v.!

Now you know why getting Rakins to 'leave' when it comes to his soccer ball is probably his BIGGEST (if not best performed) trick:ROFLMAO: O.K. so I do have to wait at times, and wait, and wait, and wait, patience sure is a virtue, but EVENTUALLY NOW he'll leave his soccer ball:ROFLMAO:

MaryK

Honored Member
:D Makes me smile!!!
My two would kill the ball, they last less than a minute here:rolleyes:
Thank you Anneke:D :LOL:My other dog Zeus is exactly like your two, he demolishes balls, any ball, within literally less than a minute too:rolleyes: That's why Ra's soccer ball is placed WELL out of reach (on top of the water tank) when he's not actually playing with it. You may have noticed in the vid the 'carcass' of a demolished ball, compliments of Zeus:rolleyes: Plus, as far as possible, Zeus remains indoors when Ra Kismet is playing soccer, otherwise he tries to get the ball and that's the end of the ball unless I am faster than Superwoman at retrieving it:rolleyes::)