Putting Rubbish In A Bin

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
ok saw a little bin at the £1 thought get it so did, then i got home and realised i have no clue how to go about getting Bella to open it before putting the rubbish in, its a swing one.

Heres a video of her getting used to putting litter in the bin minus the swing bit for now

You so need to watch lol because there is one bit I laughed at. Not gonna tell you what lol will spoil it heehee
Anyone have any ideas??? on how to get her to open it, its only a small bin, if not i'll just have to look at getting one with a peddle to open it

SD&B

Experienced Member
ok saw a little bin at the £1 thought get it so did, then i got home and realised i have no clue how to go about getting Bella to open it before putting the rubbish in, its a swing one.

Heres a video of her getting used to putting litter in the bin minus the swing bit for now

You so need to watch lol because there is one bit I laughed at. Not gonna tell you what lol will spoil it heehee
Anyone have any ideas??? on how to get her to open it, its only a small bin, if not i'll just have to look at getting one with a peddle to open it
Silly girl. I can see Sundog doing the same thing.

So far, so good. How about nose targeting on the swinging part without any rubbish to begin with? Just get her to poke it.