Purina National Dog Show Performances ~

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
<---stands up and cheers for Hero's great performance!! GREAT JOB, both of you! Most awesome!! LOVED it!! Were you nervous??
I could not hear the announcer (cuz of the music), but, i did hear one line, when she said, "now isn't this amazing, Hero is only 6 months old" and i TOTALLY AGREED!!:)

(btw, next show, you, Sara, might want to think about pulling some hair into a barrette, so you wont' have to hold your own hair each time that you bend your head down to see Hero? i have long hair too, so i do understand. *My* dog would think it was a hand cue, lol:ROFLMAO: )

Dogster

Honored Member
Those were GREAT performances!!!!! It was GREAT to be there!!!!:LOL: By the way, That's Dogcrazy and me in the 4th pic!!! I'm beside Sara and Dogcrazy is to the right!!!! We had an AWESOME time!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
//"By the way, That's Dogcrazy and me in the 4th pic!!! I'm beside Sara and Dogcrazy is to the right!!!! We had an AWESOME time!!!!!"//

ADORABLE!! What a blast, i bet you all had a great time!!! Besides being great dog trainers, you are all 3 such cutie pies, too! Keep that photo, for when you are all 3 famous dog trainers!;)

Sara Carson

Experienced Member
Oh yes!! We had a great time! Was so good meeting the two of you! See you both is APRIL!!
Thanks again, I was very nervous for the first show (due to it being the FIRST time doing anything like this with Hero) I have this thing about never putting my hair up.. I may start haha thanks!!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Sara, way to go! I too always have to pull my hair back when working with the dogs...it's just in the way, and I feel like Cousin It trying to find my dog through my hair. :ROFLMAO: Hero is so freaking adorable, I would have to keep my hair back to see that cute face. ^^ I swear I am just in love with your little dog(getting to be not so little!). He is a charmer.
I'm sure this experience gave both you and Hero some good exposure, you will probably get asked to perform at other events too! (If you haven't already!) You both did great!

Dogster and Dogcrazy, so jealous, lol! ;)

Dogster

Honored Member
I can't wait 'til April!!!! :ROFLMAO: I always pull my hair up when I do things with Shivon. I have this thing about letting my hair down....:rolleyes:

southerngirl

Honored Member
Great job Sara. I agree with the announcer it is amazing that you have taught Hero so much at six months old, your a great trainer. (y)