Problems Logging Off?

freedomdreams

Okay so I am wondering- I am having issues logging off of the forum. Now, because I am working overnights at my work, and there is nothing to do- I of course, will spend my time searching the internet, now any site that I am on, I have never had an issue logging off on the computers from my accounts. But for some reason, DTA won't let me log off and I'm at a loss, I'm done work at 7am and then I have the next two days off.. so I'd definitely like to figure this out before I go home.

That beind said, I have tried already clearing my brower history, and my cookies, etc.
Any ideas?

brody_smom

Experienced Member
I just logged out and back in with no problem. I usually just leave the site without logging out, but have to sign back in when I return to it, so I don't know if it automatically logs me out or not. Sometimes if I am in the middle of a long post and leave, when I come back I have to log back in.

freedomdreams

Yeah I tried leaving and unfortunately it doesn't do anything. I'm still logged on once I come back- I'm hoping by logging onto my phone iit will log me off my work computer.

Evie

Experienced Member
I'm always logged out when I re-load this site, like Brody's mum I have to sign in every time I turn the computer on. What web browser do you use? I use Google Chrome, and have no issues logging out.

Not very helpful for now, but in the future, if you don't want any of your usernames/passwords etc to be saved, when you open up the web browser at work, you can open up what google chrome calls a 'Incognito' window (Internet Explorer calls it 'In Private Browsing') It basically means that anything you do within that web browser will not be saved. Very handy when using public computers and something I always do when using any computer other than my own

good luck, hopefully Jean can fix this problem for you.

freedomdreams

I'm not even sure the browser that we use at work... I'll need to take a look, I have my fingers crossed I am not logged in when I get back to work- but I'm not too concerned either to be honest. But the incognito browser is something I wasn't entirely aware of, I will definitely have to try it!