Pit Bull Vs. Kitten.. Ultimate Showdown In Cuteness :)

luckylego

Experienced Member
So, I walked into my room to grab a sweater and what do I find but Lego curled up in my bed with my roommate's new kitten. The two were grooming each other for a few moments.. but the second they noticed they had an audience, they sprang into action! Lego has been trying to convince the kitten to play ever since he got here, and slowly but surely he`s been coming around - She's amazing with cats, and is surprisingly gentle with him, so we never really had much worry.. And it helps that he's a brave little man too!

PS.. he screeches at the end of the movie, because Lego got a bit careless and stepped on his toes, but he wasn't really phased by it and they continued their shenanigans shortly after the camera was turned off

MaryK

Honored Member
So cute!!!! LOVED the vid, should be posted to every Pittie Site to show just how gentle these dogs REALLY are!!!!!!! :love: Also loved her 'roar' smashing bark! :love:

Color co-ordinated too so cool:cool:

Adrianna & Calvin

Experienced Member
Cute video. I just adopted out a stray I found, and he and Calvin were great play buddies. They followed the same script of 'dog puts face down, cat whacks it' :) Honestly I don't know what was in it for Calvin, he never got to do much but get kicked in the face, but he was even more eager than the kitten to play!

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
LOVE it! Ripley is friends with the cat from the shop opposite our house. The cat comes into the garden just to see ripley they lie together, clean each other and play together.. I love it. Only thing is Ripley doesn't understand that not all cats like her and doesn't get why they either run away or whack her..!:ROFLMAO: