Piper's Doppelganger

MaryK

Honored Member
Wow Danielle Piper sure has a Doopelganger that's for sure! Oaklands no where near you either is it? Or I'd have said they could be related! Great to see the work the group is doing to promote Pit Bulls as friendly dogs, not ones to be feared at best and well we all know the worst.

southerngirl

Honored Member
Wow Danielle Piper sure has a Doopelganger that's for sure! Oaklands no where near you either is it? Or I'd have said they could be related! Great to see the work the group is doing to promote Pit Bulls as friendly dogs, not ones to be feared at best and well we all know the worst.
Nope, never heard of oaklands till now. Yeah it's always nice to see the Pit Bull breed being shown for their true nature. I just feel lucky that I've never had a problem with people discriminating against Piper for her looks. Everyone who has meet her adores her.

MaryK

Honored Member
Nope, never heard of oaklands till now. Yeah it's always nice to see the Pit Bull breed being shown for their true nature. I just feel lucky that I've never had a problem with people discriminating against Piper for her looks. Everyone who has meet her adores her.
Oh I'm so happy for you and Piper that she's not being discriminated against. She is a gorgeous looking dog, so can well believe she's admired for her looks and adored. Plus she's got a wonderful trainer, so her manners would be fabulous too.