Pictures Of Your Dog On Your Own Page?

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Does anyone remember how we post photos of our dogs on our page, under "info" section?

I know it can be done, cuz i did it once, to my own page, long ago.

I know i have asked this in the past,
but i've RE-forgotten by now, how i ever did that....and now, another member is wanting to know how to do that, too,
but i can't remember.

Also, i've asked Jean, the site admin, if it is possible, if he thinks it is a good idea, to just rename that "info" tab,
as "Photos of My Dog":ROFLMAO:
to alert more members to the idea, we CAN post photos of our dogs onto our own pages. He may or may not go for the idea, or, he may be unable to make such a site-wide change, even if he likes idea.

anyway, does anyone remember how it is done, how to put up pictures in "info" section??

Anneke

Honored Member
Just had a try and I think I got it.

Click on your name at the top right of the forum.
Your name....Inbox... Alerts...Log Out.
In the popup menu click PERSONAL DETAILS
Then you find a section that is called INFO ABOUT YOU
Here you can write something and post pictures.

horsy

Yay I've done it, it's really easy. Its at the bottom of your "personal details". You can write something about yourself, then click the "add image" button like you would when you are posting a normal thread, and paste in the URL of your pic.

horsy

Sign in to your photobucket account, then right at the top click the green upload button and choose the pics you want to upload. Then when you hover over the pictures in your album, you want to copy the "direct link" text.

Then when you are on here writing in the text box, you need to click the little icon of the tree, paste in the URL you have copied, and voila! The pics *should* come up in your information.